Visit our garage in Port Moody!
Your braking system is probably the most important system in your vehicle. Stopping safely and smoothly requires all components of your braking system to be operating correctly and in conjunction with each other. If they aren’t, your car might pull to the right or left or fail to stop in time, therefore causing you to get into a collision. Let our professional Red Seal-certified mechanics at Vancouver Brake & Wheel Ltd keep your brakes in shape!
You should bring your vehicle in for brake service if:
- Your brake light comes on
- Your brakes start to make noises (squeaking, grinding sounds, etc.)
- You feel your vehicle shake when you hit the brakes
- Your brakes’ sensitivity level is too high or too low
- Your vehicle starts to pull to the right or to the left
The Importance of Immediate Repairs
Most of us don’t think about our brakes until they start complaining. Whether that complaining is just an occasional squeal or a loud grinding that you can’t ignore, it’s better to repair the problem sooner than later – for the sake of your safety and your budget. For brake work and all of your Port Moody garage needs, come and see us at Vancouver Brake & Wheel Ltd! You can contact us at (604) 461-3258!